Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, September 29, 2008



Though, on principle, I don't give a rat's arse about speed or car racing, I was suitably proud of Singapore for hosting the world's! first! night! race!. Typical, typical; but still, I wouldn't expect any less: c'mon, it's Singapore we're discussing here. One-upping the Joneses as always. With a smile. Hell, with five million smiles amidst a commensurately large amount of greenhouse gas emissions and electricity usage; I was blinded on the way to Suntec the other night. And did I mention, a lot, a lot of noise pollution.

My interest in sports - especially noisy ones that involve speed and high levels of testosterone - can be described, at best, as lukewarm. R was, on the other hand, glued to the screen the whole time I was nursing my high pitched engine-induced headache.

The kitten worked itself into a yarnball-chasing frenzy fuelled (un)helpfully by the incessant screeching of engines. The kitten - Mine! - has been the bright spark in our lives for the past week now. Dill is the softest and mostly pliant little thing, and I owe last week's worth of dinners at home to him.



We do stuff together, me and Dill. This is going to be the start of a beautiful relationship, I hope, I think, I know. He's going to be so spoilt yet so lovable.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Aie! New kitty! So cute! Where did Dill come from? Rescued cat also?

October 02, 2008 1:02 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! kitteh! look at the ears! *squee*

is a little tom kitteh? such a darling!

and is basement cat! >=)

October 02, 2008 8:56 pm  
Blogger limegreenspyda said...

snoc: Dill came from a foster parent - all toilet trained and all! Lucky me!

s: I is be giving my kitteh lots of love and cheezburgers! Is my tom kitteh, sleeping on my bed all night.

October 03, 2008 5:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

idea for macro (1st pikchur):

"wut? iz mine. you sleeps elsewhere."

or

"i iz in yur bed, makin it mine"

October 12, 2008 1:51 am  
Blogger kachuaz said...

hey heyz~~

how's you in sg?

November 11, 2008 2:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home