Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, September 17, 2008


Sony DIME 'Foam City' Making Of from James Lowrey on Vimeo.

Foam and bubbles have always captured my attention. In my childhood I once was absentminded enough to suck and ingest detergent through the straw I was supposed to blow bubbles out of. Watching the making of this ad had me enthralled for a good five minutes.

There has been an incidence of one overnighter, and one near-overnighter in the space of the past 2 nights at the office. I swear designers can be such masochists sometimes: slaves to their ideals to the point of forgoing their health. And sleep. We trooped back home zombiefied, this afternoon at 4pm, after the boss sent our competition entry to its stipulated submission point. Up to five years ago, I would've weathered these things a lot better. Now I'm just worse for wear. In the last two days, it's been brought to my attention, twice, that my eyes betray the jadedness of my age. How depressing.

One consequence of staying up all night: the discovery of Songza (thanks, G), which led to this bloody song getting stuck in my head. Contagious, now I've got S humming it also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home