Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, August 25, 2008

3 weeks of all-nighters. That's all it takes to formulate the revamp of a bi-monthly publication with 40 plus years of existence. My temperature, scratchy throat, pounding headaches and a stuffed nose occuring at random times all point to: heatiness. No, I'm not fussed about the onset of auntiedom; desperate times call for heap-til-overflowing amounts of desperate measures.

In the past 3 weeks, the world has passed by around me. The Olympics has come and gone; National Day was but a blink of a bloodshot eye; I'd missed the National Day Rally on the telly; I'd only met up once with A who'd returned from Hong Kong for a weekend; my poor old cat died - she'd been poorly for awhile now. And too many things besides.

I was looking for a job and then I found a job
And heaven knows I'm miserable now
In my life, why do I smile
At people whom I'd much rather kick in the eye
- Morrissey, Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now


Take me out tonight.
As I live and breathe, you have killed me.
Morrissey is so eloquent.

The rain over the weekend was so good. At least we managed to share a bit of that typhoon - I've always wanted to be told to stay indoors because of a blizzard or typhoon. Sadly, it hasn't happened yet. Not in boring ol' 25-32ÂșC Singas.

1 Comments:

Blogger YH said...

hey hav u changed jobs?

August 31, 2008 8:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home