Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, May 22, 2008



Chanced upon, on last week's issue of I-S, a horoscope that, though cryptic, described my week to a T.

Gemini (May 21 - Jun 20): "Pain is weakness leaving the body," says fitness trainer Mark Duval. It that's true, you have gotten a lot stronger in recent weeks. [...] you've shed a few months' worth of emotional distress, you've purged a few years' worth of frustration, and you've exorcised a couple of lifetimes' worth of confused dreams."

Being free entails the time to think, to reflect, and to find that calling. Why is that so elusive? I like and I hate, simultaneously, being free.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you've got good horoscopes ...

mine only makes me more confused. =(

May 30, 2008 1:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home