Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, February 11, 2008



[via keri smith]

When I watch clips like these, I am very very very grateful my mom pushed me to attend my music lessons, and sat next to me while i practiced.

Someone in the same apartment block is currently watching Pulp Fiction. Or listening to its soundtrack, because neither can I hear the dialogue, nor are the songs in sequence. It's one of my favourite shows - wonder where that DVD went. My life is in limbo right now. I wait for job offers from potential employers (to which I might respond with another hearty cry), while on the other hand, I am making lists to assist me in packing up my life, and freighting, and selling my Lucifer, and being homeward bound in general.

'Keeping your fingers crossed they don't offer you a job?' with J, on Skype. Now, if only I could remind myself why I'm back here.

It's funny how G said the same thing too, the other day, over a homemade soup and Turkish bread.

And Dangnabbit but I am very very mesmerised by Uniqlock. Just can't stop looking at it, and marvelling at how much faster time seems to pass with this little application. I even have one on my sidebar. Addictivity is this.

I am killing myself with my portmanteaus, aiight?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

homeward bound? but ... why?

'twas great catching up in Sg, so if you are headed here again, perhaps another dinner? (you guys choose and find good places, unlike me ...) =)

all the best to your job hunt (either way)!

February 15, 2008 3:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home