Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

It has come, October 22nd, 2pm, and gone. And the examiners, they have feasted intellectually, and they have left with a pleasant taste in their mouths, thankfully. I am grateful that my dues have been paid, and that, for now, there is time for a trip to Tassie.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dinner with each supervisor has been a relaxed affair. I have never laughed so much with them in the hourly span of our fortnightly meetings - much less look them in the eye and feel, oddly, this agreeable sense of friendliness four hours straight. But the one nagging thought I had was, if I'd failed, would everything have changed? The world hasn't changed, this I know. But how was this new wisdom suddenly acquired?

Thanks, y'all, for the well-wishes. And thanks again, s, for the green tea pantyliners - they oozed happy thoughts and good karma even as they made their way over.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a safe and fun trip!

and, it's my pleasure =)

October 30, 2007 4:02 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's over!? Whee! Congratulations ^_^

November 05, 2007 1:53 am  
Blogger kachuaz said...

yeaa~~~ can enjoy liao sia. good for yer =D

in midst of my exams now lah, 3 down 2 to go~~~

November 09, 2007 12:54 am  
Blogger limegreenspyda said...

yessiree, it has finally come to an end. and with ends, there are beginnings.

thanks, y'all. :)
a break is very much in order.

November 12, 2007 7:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home