Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, October 14, 2007



For the whole of the next week, I will be incarcerated.
By my own anal perfectionist tendencies.
A nervous wreck.
Setting up in the gallery and forcing the words to flow eloquently.

But in exactly a week and a day, I will be a free person.
Free of an alarm clock, allowed to breathe, to sleep in, and to eat food other than chocolate.
A worthwhile trade for stabbing myself in my own foot all the time?
I hope so.

Melbourne's stock of Cadbury's fruit and nut chocolate have been slowly and steadily diminishing.
Depleted. By me.
150g by 150g per day.
I can't find any in BigW's, Coles Central nor Safeway's.
All they've got are the plain milk chocolate, hazelnut and mint ones.

What'm i going to do with all that junk, all that junk inside my trunk?
I'ma wonder about that when all this is over.
Alanis Morissette's arrangement of this song is making me sad.
And this video is really bringing back memories it shouldn't.

2 Comments:

Blogger s said...

good luck! (if you gave me a date and an address, i'll try to send a packet of green tea-scented pantyliners in time for the opening of your exhibition.)

smile, sweets =)

October 17, 2007 1:11 am  
Blogger limegreenspyda said...

oh cool! just one will do - no need for an entire packet. :)

but seeing as it's next monday... ah well. let's see how efficient the postal services are on both sides.

am unabashedly emailing you my snailmail address, then! yay!

October 17, 2007 1:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home