Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Is it possible to feel happy despite the chill outside and in?

Stared, mesmerised by this illustrative flash animation to Radiohead's Creep, one of my all-time favourite songs. [via dooce]

The part that always got me:

You float like a feather
In a beautiful world
I wish I was special
You're so fuckin' special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here
I don't belong here


Moving on.
I've started to use caps for my I's and first letters. Might it be easier to read? Might it be that I've grown out of entire entries of lowercases? Might it be signalling some form of transition somewhere else in my life? Can't shake the feeling of being all grown up with the proper spellings, and properly-cased words.

"Stand up for the crazy and stupid". -Walt Whitman
Check on kate spade's 'projects' for more gems.

And here.
Lovely LJ icons, making me almost want to cheat on blogger for awhile.
"Scorpius Malfoy is sorted into Hufflepuff".
.
.
.
.
"What in the name of Merlin's most baggy Y fronts was that about?"
Snorts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Frances said...

I love trees in winter - great pic. Yep. Chk Norm serve is four. Let me know how the peach goes.

July 27, 2007 9:19 am  
Blogger limegreenspyda said...

thanks, frances. that was one of the trees over at carlton gardens.

will post pics of peach-chicken-normandy after it's been made (and digested).

July 28, 2007 1:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home