Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, July 07, 2007

this morning, i saw my first sunrise in a coupl'a years.
oddly, that makes me sound vampirish!
and gives me a craving to devour anne rice's armand again!
ok. i'm just cheap.
as evidenced from the cheap chocolates i consume.
no high-class claire tham books for me.
bring on harry potter and the deathly hallows!

am getting old. i can feel it.
my eyeballs are so dry they could be shrinking.
or wrinkled like raisins. eew. gross.

no sleep since thursday morning... that's coming to 40hrs now.
wow. back in lasalle, it used to be that i could pull around 3 or 4 all-nighters before collapsing.
and now, i'm a sorry heap by midday, before the fourth round of java rush hits me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

nicked this recipe for bittersweet choc-coated pretzels unabashedly from bowb.
it was freaking addictive, man!
choc, and the surprise of an occasional flake of salt - yummers, i tell ya!
will make me another batch really soon.
this weekend?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and the obligatory alien-looking one that somehow always happens to me.
this is going to be the first free weekend i have since the flatmate left about 2 months back.
and also, the first two days i'll actually give the studio a miss!
gosh, what if i have withdrawal symptoms?!
what'll i do?!
heh.
i'll just go stuff myself silly with junk and watch dvds to get over it!

or visit craft/design markets.
melbs is inundated with them this weekend.
go me!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hah! That's not old! Old is when you can BARELY make it through the all nighter, and collapse at the end of the 24hours. That's me. And i'm strangely chronologically younger than you :\

July 10, 2007 8:30 pm  
Blogger limegreenspyda said...

chey!
that's just by a bit!

and i'd probably collapse too, if i had to squint into microscopes and sing so my cells will grow! *peng san

July 10, 2007 10:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg, i was googling for claire tham and i found you =)

but no claire tham ... =(

July 18, 2007 2:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home