Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

When I watched Ootp a few weeks back, I was pleased with the movable type (literally!) of the Daily Prophet. Might reward myself with a re-watch soon, seeing as I've finally been cleared for examination by the Almighty Panel yesterday. Who'd've thunk doing a Masters would be so goddamned hard? I'm in over my eyes, and I'm all eyes wide shut about it these days. Maybe I'm just r.e.a.l.l.y. slow in a moron kind of way.

Anyways, clearly, there are better things to be done. Movie, canon, fanon. All the important stuff. This runs a close second to Cuaron's POA. Who could let go of that scene with the choir's Something wicked this way comes? I need to remind myself how much I loved the scene where poor ol' Filch gets chocolates. And Fred&George's fireworks dragon. And that lovely fight sequence at the Department of Mysteries. And not enough of Snape on film. And McGonagall. Swoons. And that dastardly 'I must not tell lies' pinkness all over again.

This culled from grrliz. Yet again. Typography is suddenly hott stuff.

And, a random quote from the senior supervisor yesterday: First of August is the birthday of all horses - they all turn a year older, even if they were born the day before. Rrrright. That's how they've got it figured out at the races. She should know, the Saddle Club fan.

I'm kinda fonder of donkeys, if you ask me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget the toads that croaked along with the choir :) Me likey Flitwick.

As for the 1st Aug thing, doesn't it sound like ren ri but only for horses? Maybe they should call it ma ri

August 05, 2007 5:25 pm  
Blogger limegreenspyda said...

Hahahah!!! Should give the horses tangyuan to celebrate! :D

Umm... is tanguan even the right food that corresponds to ren ri??

August 08, 2007 12:43 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hm. i have no idea. i think it might be :p hm...i want some now. yum...

August 21, 2007 5:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home