Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Just submitted the three examiner's copies of my 119-page document on Friday. After four months of intensive labour, I got a bit weepy putting 3 of my babies up for adoption. Another check against Reasons NOT to have babies. Not that I even like babies to begin with. Human babies are smelly and noisy. So I'm really over the moon with my paper-and-ink babies.

Am finally on 'Submitted' status. This thesis and the entire catalogue of works have aged me more than I would have been willing to exchange for - had I known what I was in for at the beginning. Who'd've thunk, eh, that youth was such a precious commodity. So now, there's just the 30-minute presentation/exam in front of the panel of examiners, and the exhibition to prepare for.

For now, it's all rainbows and butterflies. Flutter-bys. And clovers. So. Kiss me. I'm Irish. For the entire week. I'ma get me some Mulligan stew, soda bread, an' a pint o' stout.

Wake me up, when October 22nd ends.

3 Comments:

Blogger da scorpio said...

congrats! *does happy snoopy dance*
I'm only at draft 1. have yet to get it back. scare....

September 10, 2007 5:43 pm  
Blogger limegreenspyda said...

haha! i'd nearly forgotten about happy snoopy dances!

you'll survive. i know it. :)

September 11, 2007 5:36 pm  
Blogger kachuaz said...

wah sei going home liao.

still stuck here for another 4yrs.

argh!

September 16, 2007 11:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home