Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, May 09, 2008

(Mis)Heard, hopefully, on The Most Annoying Implement otherwise known as TV Mobile installed on most buses now:

Who is the what,
Where is the mooning


This is accompanied by Mark Lee rapping something indistinguishable - I know because I stopped looking outside the window for long enough to glance at the screen, and saw him being credited for 'Vocals'. In Very Ugly Font.

It was at precisely 7.58pm. What show is that - with Mark Lee as the head of some over-dramatised household?

Last night on the journey back, I caught some other police-related drama with less crime and more petty politicking between fellow officers. The plot was a fraction better, methinks. Phew. That was a toughie.

Could Singlish just be less jarring on the ears? I'm full of gripes lately, I have noticed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home