Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, September 20, 2008



This arvo, I did something I have no recent recollection of doing: I ordered a bowl of fishball mee-pok on my own. Yes, that means I also ate the whole damned bowl of noodles for lunch - which was, surprisingly, satisfying despite being less so than my usual rice with 3 sides. No, a noodle girl I most certainly am not. Wasn't aware there were noodle options to go with the fishballs; didn't occur to me that soupy noodles would not already be served laced with chilli: the noodle uncle glared with suspicion.



Have been loving bicycles lately. This one, from Allan, The Gallant is so. to. die. for. And that dreamy orange one? On ebay, here, for which I may never be the top bidder. Auctions are scary that way - also, I am a wuss that way too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home