Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, February 03, 2009



I did this card 2 days after coming back from Beppu, so I like to think that it is inspired by Japanese-ness. Come to think of it, it is looking a lot like fugu. Which reminds me of Y - little miss fugu herself. The one who slurped two bowls of ramen in a single sitting.

Over two consecutive days of Chinese New Year visiting, I came across, on two separate ocassions: men referring to their partners, or wives, as maids. Disgusting. One referred to his wife as 'the maid I sleep with'; the other - who, referring to himself as the alpha male and the one his lovely Golden Retriever listens to - to his girlfriend as 'the maid who cleans and feeds the dog'. And they wonder why girls are not falling head over heels in love with the local boys. Tsk.

In other news, these typography-inspired videos are keeping me happy. Especially the one from V for Vendetta. I have a sudden urge to watch that again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home