Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Things to be happy about for today:

1. Managed to finish classes early, so me and J headed over for impromptu lunch at the canteen that's about to be demolished at the end of this month. Guess that is going to be our last time there.

2. When I looked at the clock on my dashboard, it showed 12:34 as I was driving out of school.

3. None of the fishies I bought 3 days ago have died. Yet.

4. Late night grocery shopping at NTUC. Go at 11pm = free parking right outside NTUC!

5. This post and its video made me smile.

6. These cool short clips on design, culture and ideas in the world. Some parts of which I'd never heard of! I'm loving the Monocle Podcasts. They're dangerously addictive, and much time has been lost - but in a happy way.

2 Comments:

Blogger awhitebubble said...

yay for you! sounds like a really happy day! and like your last post says, coz you blogged about it, i became happy too!

February 16, 2012 4:20 pm  
Blogger Make it Easy said...

hello!!!
thank you for visiting my blog!!!
:-D

February 19, 2012 3:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home