Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, January 27, 2012


A ladybird bicycle bell I painted for my friend, using leftover acrylic paint from ten years ago in LaSalle!



The 'can't go wrong' pot o' succulents I re-potted as a giftie.


With more time on my hands this Christmas, I have noticed a lot more of my pressies to friends have become handmade. Not because I'm crafty, no, but hopefully because it shows more lurve has been put into it. And because it's got that simplicity and honesty that many mass-manufactured products sold in most stores seem not to have.

Less pretense, more suspense (when you don't know if the present is going to fall apart before or after giving your friend!).

1 Comments:

Blogger awhitebubble said...

Your last sentence rhymes perfectly! :) was that intentional?

As an honored recipient of several of your handmade gifts, I'm happy to endorse that though some parts may fall apart, there's always the option of a 1 day repair service for out-of-town friends! Perfect service with no complaints! I'm assuming lifetime guarantees as well! Brilliant! :)

I definitely feel the luuuurve.... :)

January 29, 2012 2:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home