Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, December 12, 2010




So nice to see pretty stuff, and be reminded of the immense beauty the world holds. Work-related ugliness notwithstanding, I think handmade things are the best kind of remedy to a life too steeped in mad people-related problems. I mean, handing someone a stack of tender drawings versus handing them those drawings with a cupcake balanced prettily atop? How difficult is it to include that human touch back into things?

It made my hardened heart soar to see Dawn's handmadelove. Even softened my heart a little too. And made me have a little more faith in people. Why can't I also make more, rather than just churn out lovelessly, impersonal spaces? I shall, too, craft. Thanks, Ms D, for being an inspiration today. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home