Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, December 20, 2009



"Being alert is something important. Alert in the sense of letting our senses have a strong presence in our lives. When we go too fast we miss a lot because we don't let our senses absorb what's happening around us and within us. If we learn how to keep an alert mind then we become more sensitive to those little things that could build up in some areas of our lives and hurt us later."
- Elsa Mora


My work desktop's an unholy mess, but I somehow am able to recall where everything is kept.
Organised chaos is a metaphor for my life, and for the inside of my mind.

Thanks for those words, Elsita.
I shall always strive to notice things, my surroundings and others' reactions, and to be alert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home