Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, May 02, 2009



In a time when it was I was lost without oversized t-shirts, when I was unsure of what I'd do if I didn't belong, when staying back in school was something the popular girls did, when petty personal friendships were all that mattered (besides schoolwork, of course), when matte silver spectacle rims and braces were what I had, when Pretty Woman was risque (to me at least), this song brings back much memories. Love love love Roxette.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vera said...

Hi there! How's it going??
I love Roxette too. I am now listening to their Greatest Hits album on Spotify!

May 03, 2009 7:02 am  
Blogger limegreenspyda said...

Hello Fat Fingers!!
I cannot read your blog anymore! Boohoo! :(
Aah, Roxette, waaay back from such a happy and teenage-angst filled era. Heh.
Hope you are well!

May 12, 2009 12:21 am  
Blogger Vera said...

Oh i am now back at ihavefatfingers.blogspot.com hehe

I am well! I hope you are well too! :)

May 14, 2009 4:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home