Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, November 22, 2010


Persepolis is the next graphic novel I want to read.

My Books to read list is ever growing. Right now, sitting in a teetering stack at the edge of my bedside table are:

1. The Gay Provider
The MYER story
Alan Marshall

2. Wisdom from the Earth
The Living Legacy of the Aboriginal Dreamtime
Anna Voigt & Neville Drury

3. The Bird
A natural history of who birds are, where they came from, and how they live
Colin Tudge

4. Modern Patterns of Japan
Paper, Kimono and Clothing
Yonagadou

5. Robbing the Bees
A Biography of honey
Hollet Bishop

6. A Short History of Chinese Philosophy
Fung Yu-Lan

When will I ever have the time to just sit and read 'em all?

1 Comments:

Blogger Marisa Seguin said...

Persepolis is on my to-read list, too. I can't wait for winter holidays when I can finally curl up with a good book.

December 13, 2010 4:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home