Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, November 17, 2010




Meet Lotte. Nothing like a potted houseplant to provide instant charm to a room. It's taken me too long to discover you, Belle fleur de lis, but I shall visit often because you provide the much needed calm in my manic existence. [via make it easy]. Blog crush indeed.



And hell yeah hello sandwich is reminding me of that time when I was in Beppu. But I'm late to the party. Japanese suburbs and the endless visual surprises they hold (and hide!) keep me intrigued all the time. Japanese design goodness is the awesomes!

5 Comments:

Blogger YH said...

Where have u been man! ;)

November 18, 2010 2:29 pm  
Blogger awhitebubble said...

Yeah man! Disappeared! How're you YH? :)

November 18, 2010 10:49 pm  
Blogger YH said...

Adeline cheung? Clicked on your nick which linked to your blog and saw a photo...me? Typical s'porean's lifestyle... married no kids slogging as an architect :p how bout u?

November 21, 2010 4:39 pm  
Blogger limegreenspyda said...

hello folks! so nice that my humble blog has become a meeting place for guai kia and the horrid stepmother! :)

November 21, 2010 7:06 pm  
Blogger YH said...

Hahaa am I e guai Kia?
It's a brain washing of PL man I tell u even throwing parking coupon tabs on e floor I also dun dare lorrr

November 22, 2010 4:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home