Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, January 13, 2006

i look just like buddy holly

as a young impressionable kid, i worried frequently about what others thought of me. whether i was with the cool gang (i wasn't). whether i knew the 'in' songs (i only started listening to perfect10 on my handy portable radio/cassette player when i was 14). whether i had loads and loads of friends (i'd compare with my cousin, a year younger than myself, and i'd count any person i was merely even acquainted with as a 'friend' to increase the number). whether i'd passed my grade 3 piano exam or not (apparently, everyone played the piano back in primary school).

with age comes maturity (i hope), and with maturity comes a sense of indifference to others' opinions. in my case, at least. perhaps it develops in contrast to my pre-maturity mentality.

so.

i am a geek god

though this sounds magnificently grand, sadly, my integrity forbids me to brag about my geekiness.

--
i try again.

i am a major geek

nah. not even this.

--
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am 8.09% geek, and, according to the geek test, a poser. via LMD and tym. at least i know enough. my geekiness level manifests itself in my photoshop skills and the masterly ability to tweak some html.

ah well.

i don't care about that. it mayn't be such a bad thing.

after all, i've always hated those weird-looking people on star trek.

2 Comments:

Blogger s said...

oh gawd, i scored a 16.56805% for geekhood - and i don't even consider myself a geek-geek.

January 14, 2006 1:47 pm  
Blogger limegreenspyda said...

s: never really equated the fantasy stuff with geekdom, but i think that counts for points here.

January 16, 2006 3:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home